Delight your friends, visiting VIPs, or special someone on your next vacation by driving through the Las Vegas Valley in a sexy, stylish Ferrari convertible from Dream Exotics. All of our exotic sports cars are built to impress, but these sleek convertibles are even better if you’re looking to experience all the wonders of Sin City without a roof blocking your view.
6 Places To Take A Ferrari In Vegas
Las Vegas is the place to be when you want to see some truly spectacular sites. Make sure they’re as memorable as possible with the top down in a convertible sports car.
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino – A trip to Vegas wouldn’t be complete without visiting the Bellagio. The signature fountain show takes place every 15-30 minutes on most evenings, and it’s fully visible from the street in a convertible. You also don’t want to miss out on the Bellagio’s majestic botanical garden display, which is redesigned every few months to fit the themes of spring, summer, autumn, winter, and Chinese New Year.
- New York-New York – This popular casino and resort is practically a city-within-a-city, so why not drop by for a vacation-within-a-vacation? You’ll feel almost as if you’re driving to the Big Apple itself as you kick back in a luxury Ferrari rental.
- Red Rock Canyon – Vegas isn’t only about neon lights and nightlife—there are also plenty of natural wonders in the Mojave Desert if you’re hoping to step away from the urban excitement. Come kick up some dust while cruising freely along the 13-mile scenic drive along this beautiful canyon.
- Valley Of Fire – If you’re hoping to take your exotic rental car on a more distant spin, Valley of Fire is the place to go. It’s the oldest state park in Nevada, and it has a beautiful scenic drive that loops past vivid rock formations, Anasazi petroglyphs, and boldly-colored arches. This park’s located about 58 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, so you’ll enjoy plenty of time behind the wheel of a gnarly Ferrari while enjoying the desert’s natural beauty.
- Hoover Dam & Boulder City – Come visit the monumental Great Depression-era engineering feat that provides water and electricity to 7 different states in the Pacific Southwest. Glide seamlessly across the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge overlooking the glorious Colorado River. Drive past quaint little antique shops, or visit the century-old mine in historic Boulder City.
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway – If you’re visiting Vegas during the holiday season, you won’t want to miss out on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s annual festive lights display. These holiday decorations are simply spectacular, and you’ll feel like nothing short of a professional racecar driver as you smoothly drift along this famous racetrack in one of our sleek Ferraris.
Rent A Ferrari Convertible In Las Vegas
Here at Dream Exotics, our exotic luxury car rental fleet is unrivaled in the entire Las Vegas Valley. We offer the great prices, unlimited miles, free customer pick-up and drop-off from any venue, military discounts, and on-site 24/7 availability. Call today to kickstart your convertible Ferrari adventure.